Monday, September 26, 2011

Thank You

I have been busy today getting my house back in order after pure neglect while getting ready for Farm Day. So I have not had a chance to download the photos of our AMAZING weekend. But I would like to thank everyone that took the time to come out and visit us. We were overwhelmed by the amount of people that are interested in our farm and the alpacas. I loved seeing the smiles on the little babies, the seniors and everyone in between.

This section of Wall that we call our farm has been my whole life.
I have lived here almost my entire life...childhood, adulthood and now my boys are growing up here. It's a special little plot of land and I think all of Wall has learned that too. It's turning into something that I never thought it would...and I love it.

I will post pictures when I get a chance. I have some great ones.

This one's for Tara...
"Do you know why alpacas hum?....They forgot the words."

Cheers.
-Leanne



No comments:

Post a Comment