Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sweater, Leaves and Alpacas...oh my

The baby sweater that I have been knitting is done and ready to be sent to a new little baby boy!
Hopefully it fits him! He was big when he was born. But it fit my 3 1/2 month old perfectly, so it should be good!

I also wanted to share some pictures of the alpacas this morning and the pretty leaves. It seems like it took a while for the leaves to change around here. But they're in full color now and falling by the minute.






Knitting Club tonight! Hope everyone is having a nice fall day.
-Leanne

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little sweater! It looks very comfy and useful! I love your next to last picture, with the leaves in the foreground and the alpacas and pasture. Very pretty!

    Just finished a great book. Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross-----I think. You may not want it for book club, but I could send it to you for your own reading pleasure. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that sweet hooded sweater is adorable! Someone will be very happy to receive it. I love the alpaca photos; it's stunning there.

    ReplyDelete