Friday, February 24, 2012

A Post for Nan and GPop

This post is not related to the farm. Well, I guess it is in a way, because I live on the farm. But it doesn't really have much to do with knitting, alpacas or farm life. It is a quick little post for my grandparents, "Nan and GPop".

They fly south for the winter so they don't get to see my guys for a few months. They do have a computer and  read the blog, but they don't have an email address. So instead of emailing them pictures of my boys and what they're up to these days, I'm going to put some on here for them to view. 

So, I apologize to those completely not interested in my little men, but I'll be back with alpacas and knitting soon!

 First walk in the backpack
 Family Dance at Old Mill School
 Dalton and his bike.
 The crew
 Super Bowl
 Garrett painting his pinewood derby car. Grandpop helped the boys cut them at the mill.
 Chase meeting Rick's grandmother for the first time. She's 97!
 Warm weather causing our spring flowers to arrive early!


 Playing at Grandmom and Grandpop Outback's House!

 Quinn making us a delicious lunch.
 Sweet potato fries on the floor.
 Quinn's Nutty Girl Granola photo shoot

 New trick! Sticking his tongue out
 Chubber Wubber
  My baby boy
 Garrett and his best buddy
 Dalton wearing the hat that he requested me to knit
 Metal detecting! The boy's newest hobby.
Well, that's what's been going on up here in NJ!!

See you in the Spring!
Love, Lee and the boys

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys still call my house Grandmom and Grandpop Outback's House. It gives me a giggle.

    ReplyDelete