Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday Yarn Along


There's a baby boy on the way :) 

Lizzie and Nick have officially announced that they are expecting their first little baby.
HE is due to arrive in September.

That's right....ANOTHER boy in this family! That's a grand total of 6 grandsons for my parents.
Lots of little farm hands I say. I am so excited to meet this little baby...so it's time to knit!

I have this nice chunky green yarn that has been sitting in my basket. I haven't had a plan for it, so I think it needs to go to this new baby.

I'm still reading Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult. My mom insists that it gets better and to keep reading. Right now, it is sooooooo sad! But I will keep going because she recommended it to me. I am usually the one that recommends the books, so it's nice to be on the other side.

Don't forget to join in with Ginny on her Yarn Along Post. It's always fun to see what everyone else is knitting and reading!

The COOP will be closed today, but if you stop by, there will be a phone number posted on the door. Just call us and we'll come over and open up for you. 

Happy Knitting-
Leanne



4 comments:

  1. Boy oh Boy :) I'm so glad she knows she is having a boy. Let the knitting begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a new baby! i wish we had one to look forward to in our family, someday...
    leanne, your pockets are so beautiful. and those little wooly balls, please tell the boys thank you from me. i want to keep yours and andees, oh i want to keep every one! it looks like i am going to have to check a bag, there are alot of pockets coming! :) thank you again so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lori, have a wonderful trip! I look forward to the pictures from your adventure. The boys say you're welcome! Glad we could do a little something to contribute.

      Delete
  3. My younger sister is expecting a baby girl in the summer...it's nice to be able to give them a handmade gift (and make something that is small, I'm not up for a big project)! ♥ What are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete