Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yippee

Can I just say that I am such a dork and so gosh darn excited for the Sheep & Wool Festival?

I had a dream last night that we all arrived at the fair and the vendors were empty. Ah! That's a nightmare in my book. Hopefully the vendors will be there with lots of great stuff!

So excited.

Patterns are purchased and printed. Color combinations are thought out.
Hotel is confirmed. Clothes are packed. Camera is charged.

Yippee

Here we come.

Can't wait to share pictures of our finds.





3 comments:

  1. I am so excited I can't sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy for you, and not at all envious! have a wonderful time! LOVE your badge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to that festival once years ago, and it was the best one I've been too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete