Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yarn Along

I wish I had been able to knit more this week, but my shoulder had other plans for me.
It's so sore and creaky. I'm blaming knitting as much as I wish to blame it on something else.
Oh well. The rough life of a knitter I guess.... :)

So I took a little break. But I did manage to finish up the body of Chase's little pullover sweater.
Nothing fancy, just an every day practical sweater.
Knitted with Quince & Co. Lark yarn.

I added a rib to the bottom.
Now I need to finish the neck and arms.




Liz crocheted this beautiful chunky alpaca scarf. I'm not sure of the pattern name.
The white knit underneath is something knitted in Peru. We sell it in the store. It's so pretty!
 

After a really long walk in our local State Park, Liz and I hung out in the coop and enjoyed some Hink's Turkey lunch. Finn was enjoying getting some mac and cheese from Chase.


 And look at this beautiful little boy. 
Wade turned 1 month old!!! He is a beauty that nephew of mine.


Joining in with Ginny over at Small Things.

Happy Knitting
Leanne


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your shoulder, hopefully you'll be good as new soon. I've got something going on with mine too. :(
    Such beautiful knitting and babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knits look great ! Oh those wee ones though....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little pullover looks lovely, I haven't knit it yet precisely because I feared it would not go over my boys' heads. (Isn't Lark a lovely yarn to knit with?) Sorry to hear about your shoulder. I wish I could see how those with shoulder pain knit, maybe a small postural change could help? And I must say, your nephew is exceptionally handsome, what a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete