Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yarn Along

Hi! Happy Wednesday. Looks like we might not freeze today. Exciting stuff.

Worked more on my Jared Flood, Terra Shawl this week.

In a way to cope with what was going on last Friday in Boston,
Liz and I went to the yarn store. Of course. What better stress relief is there than a yarn store?

I bought this yarn to do the edge of the gray shawl. I felt like it needed a bit of color.

Reading, Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen for book club.




This boy has been carrying this book around for the past few days.
He's obsessed with it. He's kinda cute huh?

Happy Knitting!
Leanne

Joining in with Ginny

4 comments:

  1. Your shawl is looking so good. I love the edge color you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the contrasting color for the edging! It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, and I am an authority on the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shawl looks great and the edge color is perfect.....way too go

    ReplyDelete