Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mom


Happy Mother's Day to my mom!!!
That's her in the middle with the long braids during her girl scout days.

If you know my mom, you know that this picture is so her.
Always goofy, finds humor in even the worst situations, happy
and making others around her happy. 

Smart, hard working, tough as nails, strict in a good way
and generous.

She raised three girls and is now MomMom to 6 little boys.
I am lucky to live next door and see her almost every day.

These days she's the alpaca lady and can be found caring for her herd.

She takes care of those critters like they're her kids!
Always with them and providing them with the best life they can have.

Thank you Mom for being an amazing example of what a mom should be.
We all look up to you and just hope that we can be the moms to our boys as you were to us.

I'm also so happy you are now mom to Harper. MomMom sent you a good one this time.

Happy Mother's Day to my sisters, Andee and Lizzie!
And of course to all moms out there. Enjoy your day!



 

 




3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tribute to your mom. She sounds kind of familiar to me. (grin)

    How blessed you are to live nearby. Enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so lovely leanne, that photo is priceless. i hope you and andee, liz and your mom have had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete