Sunday, July 7, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Joining in today with Ashley for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

Red
Chase and the red wagon

White
White roving ready to be spun and dyed by Liz

 
 
Blue
Deep blue summer night sky

Stars
Somewhere in that spot light is my favorite "star", Tim McGraw.
I'll say it again (for the gazillionth time...he held my hand at that concert)
His black hat is looking down in the middle of the light, behind the guy in the gray shirt.
Ok....I know this is a stretch, but he's in there :)


Sparkles

Excited to be chosen for next week's prompts!

Here they are for next week:

Relaxing
Inspiring Person
Written Words
Memories
Best Friend

Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Great shots! I'll have to join in next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sparkle shot, and I like the red-typical kiddo moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots!! Love the adorable expression in sparkles! Great choices for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that Red Wagon shot is wonderful. Looks so peaceful, sweet and serene.
    Also liked the Blue shot and the cutie in the Sparkles shot.
    Your prompts for next week I think are going to be "challenging."

    ReplyDelete
  5. your prompts are indeed exciting! so, I must confess! I thought the WHITE was "taffy" ready to be pulled! how embarrassing when I learned it was wool - guess, I should have looked around on your site then I would have noticed your love of yarn.

    ReplyDelete