Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hand Knit Alpaca Blanket





A labor of love I tell ya.

I knit this blanket using white alpaca/bamboo yarn from our friend's alpaca farm.
It is the Shale Baby Blanket pattern by Jared Flood
If you are looking to knit a beautiful, fairly mindless blanket that is heirloom quality,
this is a perfect pattern. It looks complicated but it's not.
It is time consuming, Obviously! But you don't need to look at the pattern after your first few repeats.
You'll have it memorized in no time. That's how I like to work.

Ravelry Link: White Shale Blanket



I hope everyone that has been impacted with the recent ice/snow storm is ok.
I have family and friends in PA without power and heat with not much hope for
power restoration until Sunday. Stay warm all!

Happy Knitting,
Leanne

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I love it so much that I don't want to sell it!!! Oh well....

      Delete
  2. this looks absolutely gorgeous and thanks for the recommendation. Love your choice of yarn and colour too.

    ReplyDelete