Tuesday, April 29, 2014

This week around the farm...

Just a few snapshots from my cell phone of things going on around the farm and with the famiy this past weekend.

My grandparents came home from Florida and we spent some time together over lunch and reading books. Grant makes their 9th great grandson. No Girls! It's so ridiculous it's funny.


Maggie is the sweetest girl. She lets you goof around with her, pet her, snuggle up and play. If all alpacas had her personality, everyone would have them! (Normally alpacas are sweet and curious, but don't enjoy being handled or pet)
 


Bee hives on the farm! So cool. Can't wait to taste the honey.
 

Lizzie and Wade checking out the bees

Feeding the birds was one of our chores while my parents were away at the Alpaca Show.
The little boys could stay in there for hours!
 


 Eggs!



 Stormy skies at the Jersey Shore.

My wacky boys doing Duck Face.

The grass is green and looking like spring. If it would only WARM UP!!!!!!!!!!!
 

I have been aching for a fair isle project on my needles and in my search I came across this picture of a little girl wearing a fair isle sweater. I have three boys. I have no plans for more kiddos, but if I had ever had a girl, I imagine her looking exactly like this. I can't stop looking at it. And no...I don't want another baby. I'm good with my 3 boys.
 

I get my baby fix with this cute munchkin, Grant.
He's three weeks old now and so cute and sweet. Love him!
 


Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. never say never ;) We stopped at two children and we've been quite happy with that. Love the curls of your youngest one, my son has quite the curly hair and it became curlier as he aged :)

    ReplyDelete