Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Inspiration

I am a graphic designer, a knitter, a wife, a mom...and lots of other things too I suppose. I am an artist. I think that sums me up in one word. 

I once saw this quote:
"I think everything in life is art. What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your coffee. How you decorate your home. Or party. Or your grocery list. The food you make. How your writing looks. And the way you feel."

It resonated with me. It's true. Even someone that doesn't consider themselves an artist, really is one. For myself, I work better if I am inspired by pretty things, laughter, colors, wearing a fun outfit and great jewelry. Combine everything and I am more successful.

Because most readers of this blog are knitters, crocheters and farmers, I thought I would share some pictures that inspire me. Whether it's for work, knitting or just to feel good, here are some photos, patterns, etc to inspire you on this Monday. I'm also in a design rut right now so this will help me too!

It's a little glimpse into my pinterest boards....in no particular order of course. Just photos that inspire.



















Do something creative and artistic today....even if it's just a small little thing.

Have a great week.


3 comments:

  1. So many pretty things!! My favorites, the hat, the socks, THE SHIRT, I adore the shirt and the quilt barn.......and the sweater!! I am inspired all the time by the things I see on Pinterest, it inspires me to want to cook, bake and create. So many of my ideas come from there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Quilt! I'm missing my quilting with the turn of the weather and have three projects on needles. Life is getting in the way of my creating, new motto "less laundry more loving" Thanks for the reminder, hugs J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the very inspiring pictures!

    ReplyDelete