Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Yarn Along





I've been knitting away on my Golden Child shawl. It's very easy to memorize which is what I need!

I'm still reading The Lake House by Kate Morton. I'm really enjoying it but I find that I need to read it when I have a big chunk of time. It's not a pick up and put down kind of book.

I posted some knitting inspiration yesterday. Now I can't get all the projects out of my mind!!!

Joining in with Ginny at Small Things for the weekly Yarn Along.

What are you knitting and reading these days?



5 comments:

  1. it's so pretty leanne!!! i really like that blend/combination of colors, it will be perfect for fall farm time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty shawl! As much as I'm on Ravelry, I don't think I've seen this one - so need to go and check it out. What am I not knitting - LOL! I have so many projects going right now. Just about ready to finish up a gradient scarf that is done longwise. 400 stitches each row - so only do one or two rows whenever I pick it up! And I'm still knitting away at my ZickZack scarf. Already thinking about starting another one....

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those colors! They just scream fall! -Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shawl!!! Amazing colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was such a cute story about chase!!!!

    ReplyDelete