Tuesday, April 4, 2017

From the weekend....












Sharing some photos from my phone that I took last weekend. Some time on the couch, in the Coop, and the baseball field. Finished knitting project is my Girl from the Grocery Store shawl. Finally took a finished picture of it! It was fun to knit but I'm finding it a little hard to wear. It's big!!! But I do love it.

The quilt that Jeter is laying on in the first picture is the quilt that I made when I lived in Doylestown, PA. I was newly married and I took a beginning quilting class at the cute little quilt shop in town. I went once a week and we made a sampler quilt. It's still one of my favorite quilts that I've made. It's funny...I love knitting so much but I do miss the quilting. Maybe I'll have to make a new one....add it to the list right? Hah. So many projects, too little time.

Hope you're having a great week. -Leanne

2 comments:

  1. Great shawl. Nice color also. But that fur baby in the first pic is just adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. leanne...i didn't know you had a dog?? isn't that funny!! i use to quilt also, i made quilts for my kids when they were babies, they are packed aways now, for the grandchildren i will never get!! oh well...

    i love the smell of the stove in the coop...the shawl turned out beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete