Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 10 on 10

Yesterday was the 10th of October. So it was REALLY 10 on 10! 

I took my photos every hour throughout the day.
It was just an ordinary day.
A day of being a wife, mom, aunt, graphic designer, school helper, knitter, doctors appointment driver, football practice carpooler....you know the deal.
But it was a good day. :) And the Yanks won last night, so I have a happy kid in my house today.


8am Curls
 9am treat
 10am home and school meeting at kid's elementary school. love this mural done by the kids.
  11am "Hi alpacas!"
 11am Nephew Lovin
  12 pm nappppppp time
  1 pm boring lunch
  2 pm designing logos
  3 pm FREE give-away yarn came in the mail!!!!!! Ahhhh

  4 pm three boys in a doctor's office for well visit.
Chase is giving Garrett kisses here.
I'm pretty sure a second later he was ripping his hair out.

Anyway, that was my day. :)

Linking up with the 10 on 10 project here.





No comments:

Post a Comment