Thursday, March 23, 2017

Works in Progress

I'm so sad that Ginny's Yarn Along is over. However, I totally understand. I've had trouble keeping up with weekly posts and I always wondered how she did it all. 

So in lue of the yarn along, I thought I would post two works in progress photos.

I started this mini-hook punch needle artwork in October. I bought it at Rhinebeck and it has been hiding in a bag for a while. Thought it was time to get it back out and finish it up!
Here is a link to the punch needle set that I am using: Adam Beadworks Ultra Punch Needle Set
I am using DMC embroidery floss and a Q-Snap frame.

Need to finish up the little sheep around the border and the sky. I see many more of these creations in my future! Alpacas in the field....yes. Can't wait to design my own.


I finally decided what to knit with my Purl Soho yarn purchase. You can read about that trip here.
I am knitting the Quadric hat with my Purl Soho Worsted Twist in the Gray Fig color way.
And those flowers...anemones. I found them at Whole Foods and they get prettier every day. I see a Georgia O'Keefe inspired painting in my future.



So that's it for right now. Just thought I would share. 
Hope you are all doing well and finding time to create!

2 comments:

  1. What is this new craft project that I know nothing about?? I need to see that - the colors are beautiful!! I love anemones, they come in purple too but there is something so pure about white flowers!!

    Nice photos today, artsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many forms of art to express yourself through, it's lovely! Thanks for sharing! -Sierra

    ReplyDelete