Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Penny

Andee released her Penny Infinity Scarf pattern last night on Ravelry.
Guess what???
It's listed on the POPULAR RIGHT NOW page!
Yay!!!

I have been busy knitting for the farm but I would really like to highlight Andee's knitting and pattern for today's yarn along. 

Andee designed this pattern herself and it's beautiful.
I can't wait to get mine started. I have the perfect yarn ready to go.

Here are pictures of our friend Ryan modeling the Penny Scarf.







Congrats Andee :) I am so excited for you!!!

Have a great week everyone.

Joining in with Ginny for the Yarn Along

4 comments:

  1. The pictures of the scarf are great! Congratulations to Andee on breaking into hot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful.. Going to have to check it out on Ravelry! Found you via Ginny ~ Happy Knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Makes me want to cast on another project... ADD at its best!!

    ReplyDelete