Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Creative Swap!

I like to embroider (mostly during the summer months). I made this embroidered piece two years ago and it's been sitting patiently waiting to be turned into something fabulous.

The design is a Dropcloth sampler by Rebecca Renquist.
I took a craftsy class online a while back. It was a great class for embroidery.

Anyway...we got talking about Dropcloth at our knitting group and I brought out my paisley piece. "Seashore Sharon" told me she would be happy to take it and make it into a project bag for me!!!

Yay!
She dropped it off this weekend and I thanked her with a dozen eggs from my girls.

I made the chicken stamp with the help of my sister, Liz. I drew it onto rubber stamp material and she carved with with linoleum cutters. Voila! An Arrow Acres Chicken stamp.

Thanks again Sharon! I LOVE IT!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. ooooh wow, seashore sharon did an awesome job on the bag. you did a beautiful job on the embroidery!! the stamp came out great, so fun to present your eggs that way!!!!

    ReplyDelete