Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Wishing Tree

A few weeks ago I took my littlest and two of my nephews for a long bike ride. 
Commonly known around here as "the bike path", we made our way from my house down to Manasquan and back. One of the stops along the way is something called The Wishing Tree. I don't know who started it but it's a beautiful thing to see. Located at the parking lot on Bailey's Corner Road, you'll see a few large evergreen trees with white tags hanging. Below the sign explaining that it is a place to make a wish, is a container with tags, string and markers.

The boys and I took some time to read the wishes of others. Some were cute and funny, some brought tears to my eyes. We all filled one out for ourselves and hung them on the tree with the others. Here are some pictures of the day....

















Chase wished that everyone stays healthy (and to win a million dollars). Of course...


1 comment:

  1. oh this is great leanne, we ride on the allaire part of the path often, not here. i will add this to my fall bucket list, i would like to see it!!! cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete