Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Summer is on the way















Summer is on the way and I'm ready for it. We spent Saturday of the Memorial Day weekend with our fiber friends, under the big tree on the farm. Eating lunch, knitting, crocheting, laughing, eating yummy birthday cake and enjoying each other's company. This was our closing day for the season. We open back up to the public in September. However, I will be offering knitting lessons throughout the summer.

I found a whole robin egg in the yard and the tree it fell from was too high to replace it. So inside it came to live in one of my found nests. And how cute is Sox the cat? He's such a good boy. 

I started my Corran Cardigan and I'm reallllly enjoying it! It's such a nice pattern so far. It's a bright blue and definitely not my usual color palette but I think it will be fun to wear over some sundresses at night.

Still reading Lonesome Dove. Also started West with Giraffes. But I feel like my reading motivation is low right now. Not sure why....have you read anything you can't put down lately? I always love a good book recommendation. 

Have a great week all!


1 comment:

  1. saturday was so much fun, i really had a wonderful time. i am so glad carrot cake is your favorite, that cake was amazing!! ooooh and that egg, it is right where it belongs!!

    ReplyDelete