Thursday, May 7, 2015

Road Trip




In no particular order (because my computer is not cooperating and this is how the photos loaded...) I give you a photo journey of our sister's mini-getaway to the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival 2015!

Just sisters...no spouses or kiddos. It was a first. And we had a great time laughing, being goofy, eating, shopping and enjoying every minute.
We stayed at Turf Valley Spa & Golf Resort. It was beautiful! Room was amazing. Food was amazing and there was a prom taking place that night. I'm a sucker for proms!!!!









Lizzie was just a little excited to not have a baby with her...

Serious spinners headed into the festival.


This cutie pie, Lilly, was selling her own yarn at her family's booth. It was by far our favorite booth and it's where I spent most of my money. Gorgeous yarn and a great family!

Incognito Christina! We see you!!!






It's totally ok to walk up to people and ask them what the pattern is they're wearing. I liked this one. Need to find it. She said it's a Berroco pattern in Maya yarn.

We talk A LOT. and we talk to vendors too. It's nice to meet the makers of the beautiful crafts.






Every year the rug hooking calls my name....one year....

Funny bag.











My loot...taken on a cell phone at night. Not good quality, but the goodies are fantastic.


5 comments:

  1. loved all the phots...so much beautiful yarn, oh Lordy....love the baskets 2 of you were holding..so nice for projects..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. gosh. That seriously looks like the most perfect weekend!!!! And to hang out with your sisters? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such fun!!!! I can't wait for the next get away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that it was just you girls! Obviously you had a wonderful time and ended up with some brilliant goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo, Leanne, it looks like so much fun!! You girls go together like peanut butter and jelly....I love your loot, especially that purple yarn!!

    ReplyDelete