Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Fair Isle Yarn Along




A few years ago I took a fair isle color class with Mary Jane Mucklestone.
To read about that experience, click on this blog post. It was so much fun and I ended up with a pair of fair isle wrist warmers. I've worn them many time over the years and I have also used them as examples when teaching my fair isle classes.

My sister Liz celebrated her birthday last week so I asked her what she would like me to make for her. She requested her own fair isle wrist warmers. So I dug out a few of her favorite colors from my stash and got some on the needles asap. (She'll be getting them late...but it took her 8 months to finish my birthday present...so it's all good and fair)

I'm enjoying this beautiful copy of Vogue Knitting. It was gifted to me by my friend, Joan.
It was so thoughtful of her and I will treasure it forever.

What are you working on these days?



No comments:

Post a Comment