Thursday, October 4, 2018

Farm Days Recap




Hi all! Well, it's Thursday and I'm just recovering from National Alpaca Farm Days weekend. Can't imagine how my mom, dad and sister Liz are feeling. They did all the prep work. I just helped out on the weekend. It was all worth it though! So many visitors (around 3,000 to be exact!) for the weekend. It was a wonderful event and we are thankful for the continued support and kindness from the folks in the community.



Liz and I talk about farm days in our most recent podcast episode. Here's the link to our Cocktail Hour at the Coop podcast:

https://youtu.be/Db_3_DLofWc



I was so busy talking to visitors that I only had a chance to take a few pictures.

Thank you to my knitters for hanging out on Saturday to knit and show the people what we do!!! From left to right: Robin (robinsroost), Seashore Sharon, Just Joan and Purple Debbie. My superhero knitters :)






















1 comment:

  1. so much fun leanne, i am always so happy to be a part of this wonderful day. i wish i had taken more pictures, the one of our group is really nice, except that you're not in it!!!

    beautiful picture of the family!!!

    ReplyDelete