Thursday, February 21, 2019

Inspiration

Hi all! Wow....now that we have the podcast I'm REALLY bad at keeping up the blog! I guess that makes sense. I get a chance to talk about and show you what I've been working on and doing.

I've been busy knitting and I have two baby sweaters that I have to make for people. So my "to-do list" is full! But I'm always looking for inspiration and adding to my forever list of "what I want to knit".

So I thought it would be fun to do one of my inspirational posts.

Here goes....


















Just a few things I've been eyeing up and hoping to make someday.

Hope you have all been busy crafting and making!


1 comment:

  1. fun stuff...all presented in "your" colors. i like the first sweater, i can see that on you!! and i love the "pom-pom" thingy, i still have enough yarn to make something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete