Thursday, March 26, 2020

Quick hello





Hi friends. Just wanted to make a quick little post and take a break from working/homeschooling. I casted on another pair of socks! What??? I know...it's weird to me too. I am finding that it's the perfect thing to work on when I am helping Chase with his school work. They are the Simple Skyp Socks. It's a free pattern. I made a pair last week and it's a very fun sock pattern to knit. So if you're looking for a sock pattern, I highly recommend this one. My sister, Andee turned me on to this pattern. She was right when she said it has "just enough" changes to keep you interested.

I am knitting them with Quince and Co. (the pink yarn...gift from my friend Carrie) green yarn is from Backyard Fibreworks that I bought a few years ago at Maryland Sheep & Wool. It's leftover from my Sunset Highway sweater.

We are figuring this whole thing out day by day. Everyone is doing their part and we are all getting along for the most part. I need more wine though......I ran out last night! Ah the horror!!!!!!!!!!! Also helps with the "everyone getting along" thing.

Hope you're all well and keeping busy. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment