Sunday, November 22, 2020

I Designed a HAT!!!

 I knitted up a hat to sell in the farm store and I kind of loved it. Like, really loved it. I made it up and realized, hey...I could write this up as a pattern and sell it. So....that's what I did! I knitted a few samples, sent it out to some test knitters and voila...I published it! 

Let me introduce you to Stars Hollow Hat. Named after my very favorite show of all time, Gilmore Girls.

It's knitted with worsted weight yarn. It has a fun brim that isn't too tight and some simple color work using two colors. Top it off with a pompom if you like! It's a great quick last minute gift knit. The color combination options are endless!

It was so exciting to publish it to Ravelry. 

Here's the link to the pattern page.










3 comments:

  1. your talents are endless....and i LOVE the hat!! i see more pattern writing in your future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to make one, i think i can anyway!!

    ReplyDelete