Friday, March 11, 2022

Lunchtime Walk

Little signs of spring are everywhere on the farm (if you look closely).
Here are so scenes from a walk I took earlier this week.










Missing our dog so much. I stop and say hi for a bit on my walks.
Think I can train a cat to walk on a leash??! hahah. I really want to.











 

Looking forward to my long walk on Sunday morning with my friend, Carrie. I'm in charge of Liz's dogs so I'll be taking Sunny Girl along for the morning! Can't wait.


Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. When my dog died it helped me to walk my friends dog, which was also a lab like Sunny. I hope walking Sunny helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is good leanne and i'm glad you can stop and visit with jeter while on your walks, and whenever you want to. the crocus are gorgeous, such a pretty shade of purple!!

    i love the picture of the egg!!!

    ReplyDelete