Tuesday, March 8, 2022

March Inspiration

 I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off. Every day is a rat race and I'm exhausted. Life has been a little too much for me lately. But it's life...and I'll keep on going...

I was waiting for a conference call to start this morning and while I was waiting I hopped on Pinterest and found some pretty things to distract me from all the things I have to do!

So here goes...some ideas for March :) In no particular order and with no links (sorry! Only have a few minutes to post this) But it's pretty!!! 


















1 comment:

  1. everyone of these pictures reminds me of you!! you MUST do the embroidery piece, that is so you. and the gardens, if you really want to get into it this years, have your dad build you one of those!! the cardigan sweater, yep...one day i am going to knit one of those!!

    ReplyDelete