Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Mid-week Inspiration

 

Isn't that the truth!!! As I get older I've learned to surround myself with people that root for each other and inspire me. I'm lucky to have many people in my life that are the goods!

I usually do these posts on Mondays to start the week but a mid-week inspiration post seemed like just the thing for today. So here goes....some things that have caught my eye over the past week...










Breeze Louise (FREE pattern!) Would be sooo pretty in my sister's hand dyed yarn.








I need to do some revamping in my kitchen and house. It's a hot mess with stuff everywhere and not a lot organized. I like these ideas so much...






Hope you're all having a good week. We're still sad over here after saying goodbye to our dog. Hardest thing I've ever had to do. Blessed for so many years with our big guy :)

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the sweater, i guess the pattern can go either way. i like the soft pink, is it really pink??, with the pattern at the bottom!! LOVE the Breeze Louise and already printed the pattern!! i am the most organized person i know, seriously, so if you need help, i'm just saying. come and get me and i will spend the day!!

    ReplyDelete