Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Dodging the Storms

I knit this cute little baby set for a customer. These little booties were so fun to make! And you can't go wrong with this hat. The weather has been very unstable and unpredictable lately. Going to the beach has been tricky! You have to dodge and weave the constant storms!!!



Between a downpour and the fog, my sister and I headed to the beach for a bit. It was beautiful for an hour and then the weird fog rolled in.



Between storms, my youngest and I went our for lunch at a local favorite, Mulligans and then we went for a little ride  to a favorite local nursery, The Herbary at Bear Creek. It's so pretty there.






This pretty succulent came home with me.


Earlier that morning, I took Buddy for a ride because it was raining but he needed to get out of the house. By the time I got to the inlet, it had stopped and we got a quick walk in.





 It's super duper hot here this week. I don't like it!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're all staying cool!

1 comment:

  1. adorable set for a new little one!! and although i enjoyed all of your pictures, the first one of the ocean is my favorite, it should be framed!! i have not been to the herbary at bear creek in several years and i love it there. i always loved the ceiling in the gift shop, i hope they did not change that!!

    ReplyDelete