Monday, August 18, 2014

Returning to this Space


A blog is often referred to as a "space". I've been a bit absent from this space this month. 
I blame the unscheduled days of summer and a week away in Cooperstown, NY for my son's baseball tournament. The week was great for our kids...exhausting for the parents but in the end an amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone that has a 12 year old boy that loves the game of baseball. So now I'm back and ready to share.

A few new knitted objects are complete. Need to take some pictures and I'll post them this week.

The farm is in the midst of making more room for alpacas. New fields, fences and posts are in progress. The fields will now be able to be rotated for seeding, grazing, etc.
The farm was busy this weekend! Thank you to all our new and returning friends for stopping by on Saturday to see the alpacas and shop the store. It's always a nice way to spend a beautiful weekend day.
 The cooler crisp weather is reminding me that our big National Alpaca Farm Weekend will be here before we know it!!!! 40 Days to be exact. Eek! (If you've never been to our event, it's always a lot of fun and the last weekend in September) And if you don't live near us, check out nationalalpacfarmdays.com to find a participating farm near you!

Back with more photos soon!

Have a great week - Leanne





1 comment: