Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall Knit A Long!



It's FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's my favorite season. Love the crisper air, the colors, the festivals, wearing boots again, and of course time to break out and show off hand knits.

Because the Summer Knit-A-Long was so much fun, I am continuing the fun into the fall.
It begins today! I have not picked an end date yet, but I'm thinking December 15th.

Here are the rules:
Knit, crochet, spin, felt...basically just be crafty with fiber and show it off.
Join our Ravelry Group discussion page to join in the fun, show pictures, chat, meet people,
and WIN PRIZES! The more projects you post, the better chances to win.
And if you join the fun on instagram, use #arrowacresfarmfallkal to be eligible for prizes.
Everyone is welcome. It doesn't matter where you live. I will mail you prizes.


Ready, Set, Create!

 
 


1 comment:

  1. i think i signed up but i'm not sure. i will go back to it when i have more time, i think i have to fill out my profile. i used stangs6 to sign up!!! i love autumn, but honestly, i love all the seasons!!!!

    ReplyDelete