Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer Knit-A-Long Prizes


Can it really be September?!!??!!

Thank you to everyone that participated in the Arrow Acres Summer KAL.
It was inspiring and fun to see what everyone created this summer.
From socks, to shawls, to crochet dolls, we had it all!

And as promised...
PRIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the following people:

KnitingJunkie: Won 2 skeins of hand dyed alpaca sock yarn.
Dyed by Liz of Arrow Acres Farm.

StitchedbySara: Won a skein of pink OWool and
two patterns by Leanne:
The patterns will be sent to you through Ravelry.




RobinBarraud: Won a skein of green OWool and
handmade Peppermint & Poppy Soap
from Summer Hill Sheep Farm.
The soap is donated by Laura Gesin and her daughter.
To purchase her soaps and yarn, visit etsy.com/shop/SummerhillSheepFarm
contact: summerhillsheepfarm@gmail.com • summerhillsheep.com
Jacob Sheep raised at the Jersey Shore!



Lgesin: Won a skein of alpaca silk yarn from Arrow Acres Farm.
Hand dyed by Liz in a buttery yellow
Project bag sewn by "Seashore Sharon"
Sharon wouldn't let me do a business shout out...she said she just loves to sew and wanted to donate.
So thank you to Sharon!!! Your work is beautiful and very appreciated.


 Kailaw: 
Won a copy of Andee's eBook, Outlander and Standing Stones Cowl Knitting Patterns.
The patterns will be sent to you through Ravelry. Andee's other knitting patterns can be seen on her Ravelry store page.

 SeashoreSharon:
Won a bar of Summer Hill Sheep Farm Peppermint & Poppy Soap
and a skein of green sock yarn from The Verdant Gryphon
 

JoanBry:
Won a skein of Cascade Yarn Heritage Silk Paint sock yarn
and some super cute alpaca post-its!
 

Thank you again for participating! I hope you all had a wonderful summer 
and keep up the knitting through the fall and winter. You are all so talented and inspiring.

To receive your prizes, please send me a raverly message with your address.
I will get these goodies in the mail to you!


7 comments:

  1. ummmm i missed this, how did i miss this. congrats to my friends who won!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering why you didn't join in!!! I posted it a bunch of facebook, instagram, blog and ravelry. Next time.....Going to run a fall one too. I'll make sure you don't miss it :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much and green is my favorite color! I can stop by sometime next week when the kids go back to school to save postage. Thank you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Leanne!! I love my prize. I'll make a quick trip over to pick it up next week. It HAS to be cooler by then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. We will figure out a day. Maybe we can have an open knit day next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you! I know I should be excited about the yarn but ALPACA Post Its!!!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete