Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hello

Well, it's the first week back to school for my older boys. Chase starts tomorrow.
Silly me thought the days would be a bit quieter when they were in school.
Hah. I've been going non-stop. Catching up on all the things that were neglected over the summer.

One of the things that got neglected was open knitting time at the farm.
It was nice to have some of the ladies back around the table with yarn in hand.
Always a good time talking, knitting, learning, sharing. It's a blessing to have met so many wonderful knitters and people through the farm.

Joan's faces crack me up in these pics. She must have been telling us a good story!




I knitted a cute hat that I thought I would share...
It's the Close Cable Hat by Pickles
I knitted it with chunky alpaca yarn from the coop.


And a few photos from the past two days...





Good luck to my "big kids" 8th and 6th grades this year! Going by so quickly.
It's an exciting time for them both. 

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. I think Joan (me) was complaining about the amount of knitting you completed and Posted this summer!! Just Jealous

    ReplyDelete