Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Happy 7th Birthday!


This wild, crazy, energetic, smart, silly, passionate little boy turns 7 today! He will forever be my baby. The youngest of three boys, he makes me complete as a mom. I can't imagine one day of life without him. He makes me melt, drives me crazy and keeps me laughing. He loves fishing, playing with his cousins, baseball, helping his Grandpop on the farm, watching fishing shows, searching for critters...frogs, crabs, worms, eating chicken salad sandwiches, cotton candy ice cream from Sundaes. He loves life and wakes up every day ready to "do something". He doesn't sit still for long. He goes 'til he drops. Not a moment is wasted in his day.

I love this kid so much and I'm so happy to be celebrating 7 years of Chase.

Happy birthday kiddo!!!!!!!! We love you.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday chase...you are a very special little boy!! it seems everything makes you happy and i love your smile!!

    ReplyDelete