Thursday, January 21, 2021

Inspiration

 Hello! Wow...I've been away from this blog for a while. I have been reading others but I haven't posted in a while. I've been in a knitting funk for a month or so but it's kicking back into gear. So I thought I would do one of my knitting inspiration posts like I used to do. In case you're in a funk too....here are some fun things I have found that inspired me.



In the Weeds leg warmers (and how cute are those shoes??!!!!)






This is the sweater I am knitting now....


Pretty sweater. Love the color! Astragal






This would be nice for late spring and summer.

And a few not knitting things that I just like...






Pretty braids


I'm always a sucker for a wrinkly quilt. I love this color combo.

And one more thing....something great that has come out of this pandemic.



Hope you are all doing well, are healthy, happy and creating!


2 comments:

  1. you don't post FOREVER and then this?? 3 in less than 3 days. i use to LOVE when you did these and i really like the leg warmers in the first picture. and the shoes!!!!! i might almost put my feet into those just because they are so darn cute!!!

    i love your closing thought, perfect for the times!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I couldn't get my phone to link with blogger for a while and I couldn't figure out how to get my photos to upload. I just gave up for a while but finally figured it out!!!! So I'm BACK :)

      Delete