Monday, February 22, 2021

Sewing Again










 

I have made a few tunics over the years but most have worn out because I didn't do a great job. I don't have a fancy machine and I probably rush too much....heehee. But I wanted to make some new things for myself so I made a new Esme Tunic and plan to make a long kaftan dress from the same book. I really enjoy making these and wearing them is even better. These tunics are easy to pair with jeans or leggings. Also thin enough throw a sweater or cardigan over. This tunic was a little bit tight in my arms. Ugh. My arms. Always big at the top. I've always been like that!!! Oh well. Still trying to lose weight so maybe this will fit a little better soon.




2 comments:

  1. Your tunic is pretty. I have given up on making clothes for myself as they rarely fit correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!! i'm glad you are sewing again, i know you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete