Thursday, February 25, 2021

Wool & Honey





I am in love with this sweater pattern. The Wool & Honey sweater has been in my favorites for a while now. I am using yarn that is new to me, Holst Garn from Denmark. I got the cone of Sweet Pea color in their Supersoft Yarn base. It's a toothy, very wooly yarn that plumps up and blooms after it's washed. I knitted a 4x4 swatch and was very happy to see the result after washing. It's not soft at all...but I don't mind that. It's light and airy, similar to Brooklyn Tweed Loft yarn. I am loving it. 

The weather is getting warmer and the snow is all melted. But I loved this photo of the sunset after a long rainy day this past week. I love winter but I am looking to some warmer weather and sunshine.



 

4 comments:

  1. oooooh the sweater, it is just so pretty...you are so talented!! i missed that sunset......

    we went to the beach yesterday and it was freezing, still i was so happy to be there!!! i am looking forward to summer, we are having a pool date, no matter what, even if i have to spread the chairs around the pool and use megaphones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for good sweater patterns. I love knitting sweaters, even though they aren't all winners. I hope yours proves to exceed your expectations! A beautiful sky in your photo. I'm looking forward to warmer weather, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the kind comment today on my blog. you are one of the sweetest people i know!!

    i know you have stuff for a post?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete