Thursday, June 16, 2022

Let's Knit! Lessons are back on


 

Over the past few years I haven't been able to teach many lessons. Between work, kid's sports schedules and that little thing called a world-wide pandemic, lessons have been non-existent! Well, that's about to change! I'm excited to get back to the table and bring some knitters into the world.

For anyone interested in beginner lessons, see above for my first two summer sessions.

I am also teach intermediate and specialized classes based on interest. If you want to learn something new, let me know and I can teach you!



1 comment:

  1. i am so happy for those about to learn. i see the seat i sat in when you taught me and it really did change my life!! not only did i learn to knit, i met an awesome family, made some amazing friends...and i don't have to try to hop a fence to photograph the alpaca!!

    changed my life!!!

    ReplyDelete