Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Cooling Off



 Yesterday was HOT!!!!!!!! We reached almost 100 degrees here at the Jersey Shore!
After work and dinner, I headed up to the beach with a book and my knitting. 
Silly me, it was too chilly at the beach for how I was dressed. It was probably 20 degrees cooler by the time I got here so I didn't last long. It felt good to be there though.

I am at the point in my shawl that I think might be really nice as a cowl style shawl...so I'm stopping for now and going to think about it. 

Are you knitting anything these days?


2 comments:

  1. oooooh it is so beautiful and the colors are perfect for you. it was hot yesterday, hot, hot, hot...we stayed home!! today is much cooler, perfect for some deck time!!

    i am knitting...the same thing i have been knitting. i am not as quick as you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on the shawl! I just started a striped baby blanket for a friend. I live in Colorado, and it's still pretty temperate here, which is very nice.

    ReplyDelete