Thursday, September 29, 2022

New Book Club!


 I can't believe we are nearing a year with our Patreon group! I have enjoyed getting to know different women from all over the country over our zooms every month. We have a wonderful group! Not only do we all enjoy fiber arts, many of us are readers. Liz and I thought it would be fun to get a little book club of our own started. We are kicking it off with October and reading "The Rules of Magic" by Alice Hoffman. It was written after Practical Magic but is a prequel to that story. I loved the movie Practical Magic so I'm hoping this book has a similar feel. 

If you would like to join us, you can find out details on our Patreon page here: 
https://www.patreon.com/cocktailhouratthecoop

We will be reading a book a month and discussing it during our monthly cocktail hour zoom.
Happy Reading! and Knitting! and Crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment