Monday, October 10, 2022

Clearly I'm Nuts









 Everyone casts on a new sweater a week before Rhinebeck right?! I'm nuts. Yes. I already know this about myself. I just wasn't happy with my Rhinebeck sweaters so I started another one. I highly doubt I'll get it finished in 5 days. My schedule (and body) can't knit for hours on end. But I'll give it a try!

This is the Jupiter Crop by Caitlin Hunter. I love knitting her patterns. Her color work is so pretty.
I'm using some scrap yarn left over from a cowl I made my mom last Christmas.

I've knitted the moisture right out of my pointer finger. Using lots of O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream! The stuff works miracles. I also left my knitting unattended for three seconds and Buddy took a nice chomp out of my needle. Oops. I should know better! Needle is a little crunchy but it still works. Ahhh the life of living with a puppy!

So...we'll see if I have a new sweater by Saturday or Sunday. Who knows?! 


2 comments:

  1. I am amazed at how quickly you knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! gorgeous colors and a gorgeous sweater!!! i'm sure it's done!!!

    ReplyDelete