Thursday, October 27, 2022

Fall is Here




















 It finally looks like fall here at the Jersey Shore! I got my sourdough starter out of hibernation and made a yummy loaf this week. I also made a big pot of turkey meatball soup. We devoured it all up.

I've been loving our puppy (who is growing like a weed!!!). He's been the best addition to our family. He loves his walks and being by our side at all time. He and Sox have quite the little friendship going too. They're very funny together. Walks always include both of them and they always make me laugh.

I am excited to look through the new cookbook I requested at the library. I really enjoy her recipes and this should be perfect for some new dinner ideas. Cooking for three instead of five is weird! But it does allow me to try some new things without investing a ton of money to feed three growing boys. 

Missing my college kids a lot. Looking forward to their Thanksgiving visits home. They're both doing well and that makes me happy but I sure do miss them.

The farm is open every weekend and we have had lots of nice visitors. Everything looks beautiful. My mom does a wonderful job of decorating and filling the store with gift items.

I should get back to work now...just wanted to say hello.

Hope you're having a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. its so pretty in new jersey right now!! the farm looks great, i NEED to stop by!!

    ReplyDelete