Monday, December 19, 2022

Christmas Knitting

I finished up my Christmas knitting last night and I thought I would share with you all.
I didn't knit too many gifts for specific people this year because I spent a lot of time knitting for the farm store. Lots of custom orders and random baby items! But here are a few gifts to show.


Free pattern on Ravelry
This is for one of my husband's coworkers. I used bulky alpaca yarn for this hat. I am really happy with how it came out and I think I want to knit one for myself! I could use a new warm hat for walking Buddy.




This is a simple chunky knit hat that I based off of this pattern.
I used big chunky yarn that I have had for a while. It's not my normal yarn but I think the recipient will like it. It's kind of wacky and fun!



This is The Shift by Andrea Mowry. It will be a gift for my mom.
I used a mix of Feederbrook Farm yarn, Gray alpaca from the farm, and Cascade alpaca.
I made one for myself over the summer and I wear it nonstop! I knitted this and I must have used slightly bigger needles than mine because it's a lot bigger. Not sure what happened there but hopefully she gets as much use out of it as I do mine. It's so easy to wear and keeps me warm all day long.






This is not gift knitting but more custom orders. They came out cute so just thought I would share.
My friend Stacy asked me to knit these for a friend's baby. Stacy is a beautiful knitter but she says she knits too slowly so she asked me to help. She gave me the yarn and away I went!


These little teddy bear sweaters are so sweet. 



This is just a simple ribbed hat for a 9 month old baby. I made a huge pompom :) Hopefully it doesn't fall off her head!!!!

That's it for now! Now it's time to knit something for me. I'm dreaming of a new cardigan....


1 comment:

  1. i love the shift, i know your mom will as well. it came out beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete