Tuesday, December 27, 2022

New to You MAL 2023!


It's almost time for our annual New to You MAL!
For the past few years my sister and I host a make-along. We started it to encourage people to learn new things and win prizes! Here are the details:

January 1 - February 14, 2023
Try something new that is fiber arts related.
Post a photo on instagram with the hashtag #newtoyoumal2023
or post a photo in our Ravelry thread here.

You don't have to finish the project to be entered! Just try something!

What you can win:
We choose 1 random winner and you will receive a prize from every single prize donator! Right now we have 16 donors. Amazing prizes!!!! And every prize donor will also choose a favorite and send them a prize. Lots of chances to win something!

For some inspiration, you can watch this past episode of our podcast here.

I've been watching a lot of the Emma Robinson's Wooly Mammoth podcast and she has a hot water bottle. My house is always so chilly and drafty so I was thinking it would be a great thing for me to have. She talks about knitting a cozy cover for it and I checked it out. I've never made one before and it uses a new cast on for me. So that's what I am going to try!

Hope you join in the fun this year. :) Cheers!

1 comment: