Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Football in Florida











My youngest son and his AYF football team won their way to compete in the National Championships in Kissimmee, FL. I'm here with him now, knitting my way through the chaos of 22, 11 year old boys! He went to the Buccaneers game yesterday so I took myself to Disney Springs for lunch and then back to my hotel room where I watched Vlogmas videos. Now I want all the advents! I've never bought one before but maybe I will for next year. I watched Sandy by the Lakeside  vlogmas videos for her first 5 days and I loved them. It's funny because I love watching videos by people that are super calm and organized. I am NOT either of those things but it inspires me to at least try! 

My son's team lost their first game 13-6 vs San Diego which is amazing to me because the size of the other team was SOOOOO huge! I don't know where these teams get these giant kids, but our little Wall team is purely a town team and I'm pretty sure we are the only one of the kind here. Today they play game #2 vs a team from Detroit. I just hope no one gets hurt. 

For my Florida friends, I don't know how you do Christmas in the warm weather! My brain is so confused!!!!!! I don't have one thing ready for Christmas back home except the tree is up. It will be a mad dash when we get home Friday to get lots done. But it will get done...it always does somehow.


1 comment:

  1. i am going to check out sandy by the lakeside...

    whatever you are working on, the colorwork is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete