Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Spring Has Sprung!










The weather has been beautiful the past week or so. We were treated to summer like temperatures! I took a much needed day off of work last Friday and spent the morning on the beach. I walked the dog and then my husband met me for a few hours. I knitted, read, soaked up the sun and then we headed to Spring Lake Seafood for a nice lunch. My friend Purple Debbie recommended it to me and I loved the food. Cute spot! So glad we went. We spent some time walking through town. I love Spring Lake and walk through or around the lake a few times a week with Buddy. It was nice to actually go in a few stores!

My mom made another fun hat on her loom. I loved the colors of this one! She uses ribbon fabric from Knit Collage, some of her handspun yarn and alpaca yarn. They're so fun!

The trees and flowers are starting to bloom and it's beautiful. Buddy and I took a nice walk to the silo today and the wildflowers are starting to say hello!

Hope the weather stays nice :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment