Tuesday, April 11, 2023

My First Fade




 

I lost my knitting mojo after finishing my Spark Cardi. I loved knitting that so much and it was hard to follow it up with a new project. But not having something on my needles is too unsettling for me. I have been eyeing up this sweater, Le Pouf, since seeing it at Vogue Live NYC in February 2020. 

I dove into my stash (it's not very big) so I just used what I had. I casted on over the weekend and I'm really enjoying it so far. I have to use a food scale to make sure I have enough saved for the sleeves. Me and math...not the best combo!!!!!! But I'm making it work!

What are you working on? Hope it's something fun.


1 comment:

  1. everything you knit is gorgeous, i love these colors!! what am i working on you ask...well i am still working on my blanket!!! oooooh and i did make 16 soap sacks, they were fun!!

    ReplyDelete