Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Pictures from my kid...






Our middle son is a student at UMass Amherst. This is his second semester there and he's been much better about sending me pictures! He knows I love pictures from school and they were far and few between last semester. That's ok...I get it. He was a freshman. I didn't want to bug him and he didn't really think much about it. But he soon realized after being home for winter break how much I loved seeing his pictures he took throughout the semester. 

Happy to report he's been sending me more updates and pictures. I love them. He sent these yesterday from inside the Durfee Conservatory. It's such a cool space near his dorm. I walked through it last fall and it's a beautiful spot! Here's some info on the greenhouse:

The Durfee Conservatory, located on the University of Massachusetts Amherst campus and established in 1867, has a rich history.

Tucked away in a hustling and bustling campus of over 25,000 students, this greenhouse complex is a sanctuary of calm and serenity. In sunny weather students sit and read in the outside gardens. In the biting cold of winter, many take a few minutes on their way to class, to warm themselves in the ‘rainforest’ room.


1 comment:

  1. this is really wonderful, the pictures are so pretty!! i am still waiting for scott to reply to the text i sent in february. is he alive, i don't know!!

    ReplyDelete