Monday, March 27, 2023

Photo Dump!

I've been slacking with my posts! So here's a good ol' photo dump :)
The past two weeks...
Took my UMass boy back after a nice spring break. So good to have him home for a week. It gets harder to say goodbye! It never get's easier! Lots of walks with Buddy. The weather is getting a tad warmer and sunnier so we've been enjoying it as much as possible!

I worked on my Spark Cardi a lot and finished it (last night!!!!) I need to take some proper finished object photos this week. We worked on putting up new fencing around the big pumpkin patch. I'm so excited. I plan to plant a bunch of flowers amongst the gourds and pumpkins. Maybe a small veggie patch too. 

The chickens FINALLY starting laying eggs again. I think only two or three are laying but it's so nice to have some fresh eggs in the morning again. Baseball season is back and that means lots of knitting time at the fields. Looking forward to cheering my youngest on. It's kind of nice to just have one kid playing sports. That means you get to go to all the games. I remember the year I had all three boys playing on multiple teams each and I missed so much. 

And the last two photos are very special. I was surprise gifted a beautiful made "just for me" sweater by the lovely Valerie (creationsbyvalerie on instagram). We've met over the internet through instagram, patreon and knitting zooms. I was lucky to meet her in person last year at Maryland Sheep & Wool. She's spreading kindness every day! She picked two patterns and knitted one for me and one for Liz. She knew exactly what color and style I like and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! And bonus...it pairs perfectly with my newly finished Spark Cardi! Can't believe it's the end of March and April is on Saturday. The year is flying by.





















2 comments:

  1. my daffodils are in the trash already!! both sweaters are gorgeous, what a wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pick new ones every few days. We have so many on the farm! So pretty.

      Delete